- Type: Barrel Union
- Material: PVC
- Size Range: 15mm (1/2″) – 100mm (4″)
- Colour: White
- PVC Barrel Union is used to break the line and allow access for maintenence.
- The locking nut can be unscrewed to allow a section of pipe or a fitting to be removed. Often a barrel union is used infront of a check valve or a pump to isolate it and to have the ability to break the line.
- Commonly used in irrigation or pool applications
- Pressure Pipe and Fittings Have a Maximum Operating Temperature of 60?C (140?F) and are White in Colour.
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation.
- PVC Pressure Pipe and Fittings are Commonly Used by Customers in the Pool Building, Plumbing and Irrigation Industries.
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel.
- Due to its lightweight nature, PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications.
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application.
- Australian Standard No. WMKA25603
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.