PVC Coupling Socket
PVC fittings are extremely common in the irrigation and plumbing industry. Our PVC Coupling Socket is used to connect PVC pressure pipes together and/or PVC pressure pipes to fittings.
- Designed to slip over PVC pressure pipe
- Sizes range from: 15mm (1/2″) – 150mm (6″)
- Maximum operating temperature of 60⁰C
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation
- PVC Pressure Pipe and Fittings are Commonly Used by Customers in the Pool Building, Plumbing and Irrigation Industries
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel
- Due to its lightweight nature, PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application
- Australian Standard No. WMKA25603
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.