SUNNY hose has the largest market share worldwide because users appreciate its high quality and economy.
This is a general-purpose hose, made of synthetic fibers and soft PVC in a continuous/one process production developed by Takata Corporation. The hose has an exceptionally high hoop strength, at the same time allowing minimum longitudinal movement.
The hose is lightweight, water-proof flexible, resistant to weather, abrasion, process fluids and is rugged enough to take repeated daily rough handling. It does not corrode and is available in long lengths.
The hose also assumes a conventional round appearance under pressure and returns to its flat shape after use, for easy handling and storage. It does not need drying and can be rolled immediately after use.
- Colour: Blue
- Size Range: 25mm (1″) – 200mm (8″)
- High pressure-resistant
- High strength polyester reinforce fiber
- Low temperature resistant -10 to +60 Deg Celcius
- No odor, environmental friendly
- Advanced production technology – 1 STEP EXTRUSION PROCESS
- UV resistant
- An abrasion-resistant medium duty hose made from PVC compound and reinforced with high tensile yarn
Application: Suitable for low volume irrigation, washdown, as well as a variety of watering applications in commercial gardening and construction sites