- Application: General low pressure air and water
- Fitting Type: Nipple
- Material: Malleable Cast Iron to ASTM A-197, ASTM A47
- Design standard: EN 10242 : 1994
- Suitable for water application used in general, irrigation and rural services, compressed air pipes and fuel and gas lines utilities
- Working Pressure: 150PSI
- Plating Standard: ISO 1461 – Hot dip galvanised coating on fabricated iron and steel articles
- Thread: ISO 1 – Pipe thread where pressure-tight joints are made on the thread
- Comply with Australian Standards
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.