- Size Range : 15mm (1/2″) – 600mm (24″)
- Ratings: As described in the relevant standard including ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, EN1092, AS2129, AS/NZ 4087, API Spec 6A
- Sealing Type: flat face, raised face, ring joint
- Sealing Finish: Spiral Finish 3.2µm-12.0µm
- Materials: A105, A350LF2,LF3,LF6, A694 F42-F70, AS/NZS3678 Gr250 304,316, 2205 (A182 F51), 2207, Incoloy 625 or as requested
- Slip-on Weld (SOW) This flange is slipped over the pipe and a bead of weld placed around the inside at the sealing face and the outside at the neck.
- Flange is a generic description used to describe a device that terminates a pipe or device and provides a boltable joint. The concept is generic but the application is specific. Flanges are predesigned to meet process conditions. Standards exist that provide standardised dimensions and material types.
- AS2129: Australian Standard: A common industrial flange in Australia. Sold mostly with a spiral finish on a flat face. Used for water movement and general industrial fluids, including in the food and wine industry.
- AS4087: Australian and New Zealand Standard: Used generally for water supply projects for government-sponsored projects. Similar hole spacings to some AS2129 flanges
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.