- Type: Check Valve
- Size Range: 15mm (1/2″) – 50mm (2″)
- Maximum Working Pressure : 16 bar (1600 kpa – 230 psi) @ 20°c
- Spring Loaded; ideal for installation at any angle.
- Non Corrosive; using High quality materials
- Serviceable; valves can be taken apart for servicing
- Check Valves are a spring loaded Non return valve which can be installed at any angle.
- Check Valves can be installed in line and allow the fluid to flow in one direction only.
- With the use of Non Corrosive components makes these valves ideal for many applications.
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.