- Type: Reducing Tee Socket
- Material: PVC
- Size Range: 20x15mm (3/4″ x 1/2″) – 150x100mm (6″ x 4″)
- Colour: White
- Joins the same size pressure pipe with an intersecting smaller pipe size to form a T junction. Use to re-direct the pipeline and to turn corners within an irrigation system.
- Pressure Pipe and Fittings Have a Maximum Operating Temperature of 60?C (140?F) and are White in Colour.
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation.
- PVC Pressure Pipe and Fittings are Commonly Used by Customers in the Pool Building, Plumbing and Irrigation Industries.
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel.
- Due to its lightweight nature, PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications.
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application.
- Australian Standard No. WMKA25603
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.