Our Schedule 40 PVC Pressure Fittings and Ball Valves made to Australian Standard No. WMKA25603. Our range of PVC Pressure Pipe Fittings includes PVC Ball Valve, PVC 90 & 45 Degree Elbow Socket, PVC Valve Socket – Male, PVC Ball Valve Socket, PVC Tee Socket, PVC Barrel Union Socket, PVC Faucet Tee, PVC Coupling Socket, PVC Cap Socket, PVC Reducing Coupling Socket, PVC Faucet Socket, and many more.
- High-Quality White Glue In PVC Pressure Pipe Fittings are rated to PN18
- With a comprehensive range of Pressure Fittings available ranging from half-inch (15mm) to six-inch (150mm).
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation.
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel.
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application.
Our PVC Pressure Pipe is designed for the transportation of water with commonly used applications such as Pool Building, Plumbing and Irrigation. Due to its lightweight nature PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications.
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.