PVC Pressure Red Primer
Our Premium Grade PVC Pressure Red Primer can be used in both non-pressure and pressure applications and is specially formulated to clean and prime PVC-U pipes and fittings so they are free of dirt and grease. It is essential that Primer is used prior to the application of PVC Pipe Cement Glues to ensure the fittings will have a satisfactory bond. Priming the PVC-U pipes and fittings will allow the PVC-U pipes and fittings to soften to provide an even prepped surface for the solvent cement glue.
- Can be used in both non-pressure and pressure applications
- Fast drying
- Pinkish stain remains to indicate where the PVC pipe has been correctly primed
- Suitable for plumbing, electrical, storm water, sewerage and drainage
- Suitable for residential, commercial, industrial, agriculture and mining sectors
- Watermark 25224
- Conforms to AS/NZS 3879
- Conforms to AS/NZS 4020 for use in contact with drinking water
- Manufactured in Australia
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.