PVC Pressure Green Pipe Solvent Cement Glue
Our Premium Grade PVC Pressure Green Pipe Solvent Cement Glue is predominately used in pressure applications designed for bonding PVC-U pipes and fittings. This high quality product is suitable for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications such as irrigation, reticulation, swimming pools, spas and pressurised fluid lines.
- Predominately used for pressure applications
- Fast drying
- Suitable for plumbing, electrical, storm water, sewerage and drainage
- Suitable for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications such as irrigation, reticulation, swimming pools, spas and pressurised fluid lines
- Bonds are waterproof if the jointing instructions in AS/NZS 2032 are followed
- Available in 125ml, 250ml & 500ml
- Watermark 25224
- Conforms to AS/NZS 3879
- Conforms to AS/NZS 4020 for use in contact with drinking water
- Manufactured in Australia
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.