- Atherton Plumma’s Type P Green Solvent Cement is Designed as a High-Bond Strength PVC Pipe Cement in all Pressure Situations for Either Pipe Work or Sheet Form PVC Substrates.
- Physical Description and Colour: Viscous Green liquid.
- Odour: Characteristic Odour of MEK
- Boiling Point: 79-81?
- % Volatile: >75
- Vapour Pressure: 9,500Pa @ 20? (based on MEK)
- Vapour Density: 2.4 @ 20? (based on MEK)
- Specific Gravity: 0.96-1.00
- Water Solubility: Not Soluble
- Volatility: 100%
- Autoignition Temperature: 321?
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.