- Type: Barrel Union Socket
- Material: PVC
- Size Range: 15mm (1/2″) – 100mm (4″)
- Colour: White
- PVC Barrel Union is used to break the line and allow access for maintenence.
- The locking nut can be unscrewed to allow a section of pipe or a fitting to be removed.
- Often a barrel union is used infront of a check valve or a pump to isolate it and to have the ability to break the line.
- Commonly used in irrigation or pool applications.
- Pressure Pipe and Fittings Have a Maximum Operating Temperature of 60?C (140?F) and are White in Colour.
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation.
- PVC Pressure Pipe and Fittings are Commonly Used by Customers in the Pool Building, Plumbing and Irrigation Industries.
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel.
- Due to its lightweight nature, PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications.
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application.
- Australian Standard No. WMKA25603
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.