- PVC Ball Valve – Socket – ERA AS
- Working Pressure 150 PSI
- Sizes: 15mm (1/2″) – 100mm (4″)
- Introduced into Australia in the Early 1960’s, PVC is Recognised as one of the Top Choices for Water Transportation.
- PVC systems are light in weight at half the weight of aluminium, and one-sixth the weight of steel.
- Due to its lightweight nature, PVC offers reduced transportation, handling and installation costs when compared to other applications.
- PVC pipe has smooth, seamless interior walls that require no special tools for cutting, which contributes to its ease of application.
- Australian Standard No. WMKA25603
- FLAT RATE SINGLE CHARGE SHIPPING
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.