SUPPPLIED WITH STAINLESS STEEL PLATED NUTS AND BOLTS
- Materials: Polypropylene
- Made in Australia (Certified Australian Standard)
- 20 Years warranty
- Insert assembly: Installation involving double-ended products is made easy with Rural compression fittings, as the installer can simply hammer the insert in separately to each end of the pipe. Philmac’s Rural inserts are also self aligning. Simply bring the insert into the body of the fitting and then tighten the nut with a wrench. As the nut tightens, it will draw the insert into the body of the fi tting to create the perfect seal every time.
- Easy disassembly: The Rural compression fitting enables the joint to be easily disconnected and reconnected. Simply by loosening the nut and taking the insert out of the body of the fitting, the pipe can be freed. This is a real advantage when the pipe is connected to a pump or other piece of equipment which may require relocation or disconnection.
- Unique Terracotta Insert Design: The flat face of the insert allows the installer to tap it into the pipe with ease. As the Philmac terracotta insert does not need to pass over a seal, there is no risk of damaging the
seal during installation.
- Made from advanced thermoplastic materials: Rural compression fittings are manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials which are designed to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions imaginable. The materials are non-toxic and taint-free and also offer outstanding impact, UV and chemical resistance.
- 50 year+ design life: Built to withstand the toughest conditions to ensure longevity and durability, Rural compression fittings
have a 50 year+ design life
- Wide range: The Rural compression fitting range is comprehensive and includes straight and reducing joiners, tees, elbows,
male and female adaptors, end caps, and wall plate elbows ranging from ½” to 2”
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 20 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.