The valve you can trust to keep your pumps primed.
Philmac Non-Return Valves have been successfully servicing the Australian market for more than 20 years with a reputation for quality and reliability. The Philmac Non-Return Valve is the perfect choice for preventing back flow so pipelines do not drain and cause damage to high value equipment such as pumps.
- Australian made
- 20-year warranty
Download Philmac’s Documents:
1. Multi-position Installation: The valves have been designed to work in either vertical or horizontal positions for flexible installation.
2. Pistol & Seal: Redesigned piston shaft minimises the wear on the piston significantly when compared to the previous model, bringing major improvements to the lifetime of the valve. The seal remains the same proven design which allows it to reliably seal at low pressure.
3. High Pressure Rating: Foot and non-return valves are rated to 1600 kPa (static shutoff) to meet the requirements of high-pressure systems.
4. Install in any Direction: Philmac ball valves can work in any direction and at any angle.
5. Quality Materials: Manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials which have excellent impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The material is non-toxic and taint-free.
6. Low Pressure Shut-off: Designed to seal off at 20 kPa making them well suited to gravity feed systems.