The Ball Valve you can trust for years of reliable service.
- Philmac Ball Valves available in sizes ½’ to 2”
- No flow restriction
- Australian made
- Every valve is bi-directionally pressure tested
- Install in any direction
- Potable water approved
- Frost resistant
- Strong and lightweight
- UV stabilised materials
- 20-year warranty
Download Philmac’s Documents:
1. Easy Action: The handle is not only easy to operate but has a positive on/off action through 90˚. It is ergonomically designed to enable easy gripping.
2. Frost Resistant: Proven performance in frost conditions.
3. Visual Indicator: When in the closed position the blue handle is at 90 o to the body and when in the open position it is in line with the body clearly indicating if the valve is open or closed.
4. Install in any Direction: Philmac ball valves can work in any direction and at any angle.
5. Quality Materials: High-quality injection moulded plastic bodies and components plus NBR O-rings and stainless steel screws means years of reliable operation.
6. Approvals: All blue handled ball valves carry StandardsMark and WaterMark approval.
7. Robust Construction: Built to withstand pressures up to 1600 kPa and provide years of reliable operation.