- Materials: Polypropylene
- StandardsMark and WaterMark approved
- Made in Australia (Certified Australian Standard)
- 20 Years warranty
|16 x 16 x 16||9||40||51||30||102||0.08|
|20 x 20 x 20||10||47||59||31||117||0.12|
|25 x 25 x 25||11||55||67||40||134||0.19|
|32 x 32 x 32||14||67||80||48||160||0.33|
|40 x 40 x 40||18||81||95||50||182||0.53|
|50 x 50 x 50||24||94||101||60||202||0.8|
|63 x 63 x 63||29||110||118||73||236||1.22|
- No loose components: Grip ring and seal remain captive in the body when the nut is removed.
- Interchangeability: Rural, Safelok® and 3G® Metric components are all interchangeable as they share a common body.
- Made from Advanced Materials: The fitting is manufactured from lightweight, high-performance thermoplastic materials with outstanding impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The materials used are non-toxic and taint-free.
- Slide and Tighten™: Incorporating all the benefits of Slide and Tighten™ technology with 100% positive feedback.
- Disassembly: The fitting has been designed so the grip ring is released as the nut is backed off, enabling the pipe to be simply pulled out of the fitting.
- Compact Size: The size of Metric fittings has been kept to a minimum making this fitting ideal to use in compact spaces.
- Minimal pipe twist: The fitting is designed to minimise pipe twist, reducing the risk of loosening joints.
- Visual stop: The flange on the body of the fitting acts as a visual cue to indicate when the nut is fully tightened. Once the nut touches the flange on the body, the fitting is in a fully tightened state.