The Philmac 120 Series Plastic Sleeve Float Valve not only delivers the highest flow yet, but it is the easiest to service. It still has the same two-piece lever assembly for strength, but now has engineered flow directors on the outlet to direct water into the trough preventing water spray.
- Operating Pressure: 10 – 1000 kPa
- Suits trough capacity: Up to 1500 litres (Ideal for poly troughs)
- Installation options: Top and Side
- Brass Arm – Short – 165mm
- Arm Thread: 5/16” BSW
- Inlet Thread: ¾” or 1” BSP
- Backnut and Washer Supplied
- Fully Serviceable
- UV Stabilised
- FLOATS SOLD SEPARATELY
Please Download the following Philmac Product Data Documents for further information:
1. Corrosion Resistant Brass: The lever assembly and pivot pin are manufactured from DZR (dezincification resistant) brass. This means they resist corrosion. This prevents the weakening of the brass leading to premature failure.
2. Robust Upgraded Cam: Rather than a one-piece lever with a narrow cam this new cam is wider to provide significantly greater strength. It provides greater resistance to damage by stock.
3. Easy Disassembly: A simple pin and stainless R-Pin hold the lever assembly in place. The pins can be removed without any tools, which makes lever adjustment, installation and maintenance a simple task and saves time and effort.
4. Dual Inlet: The valves come standard with a ¾” BSP male inlet and a 1” BSP male inlet. This means one valve suits troughs with ¾” or 1” connections. This means less valves need to be stocked.
5. High Flow: Across the range of inlet pressures the valve has a high flow. This means it can fill troughs quickly thus providing sufficient water to meet the demands of the stock.
6. Outlet Cap: The outlet cap has moulded, scientifically engineered flow directors. This minimises the rosette effect, which causes unnecessary splashing, and saves water.
7. High Pressure Shut-Off: The combination of body design, lever length and float size provide high-pressure shut-off. With an inlet pressure up to 1200 kPa the valve will not leak. This makes it suited to installations such as at the bottom of hills.
8. Locking Nut: Each lever has a nut fitted to the end. This nut locks the float in place to prevent it from coming undone. This provides peace of mind that the float cannot come loose and precious water be lost.