Barfell Industries is a wholly Australian-owned private company, and has been operating for over 50 years. Barfell is an ISO 9001 Quality Endorsed company and has a strong commitment to high standards.
BARFELL Multipurpose hose is suitable for higher temperatures where general purpose rubber hoses have been traditionally used. This hose is extremely high resistance to many chemicals including biodiesel and other hydrocarbons and solvents.
- Inner Diameter: 12.5mm / 19mm / 25mm
- Outer Diameter: 20.5mm / 29mm / 36mm
- Maximum Working Pressure: 2.1 MPA (300 PSI)
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 1200 PSI / 8.4 MPa
- Construction: PVC With polymer mesh reinforcement, black inner wall, matt red outer wall
- Temperature Range:-5 ̊C to 90 ̊C Note: 12.5mm Biodiesel hose tested to 4.8Mpa burst at 95 ̊C when fitted with crimped one-piece fittings.
Application: Factories, workshops, restaurants, quarries, mines, construction sites, farming projects and concrete handling, etc. where a quality multi-purpose hose offers a one-off solution to all your needs. The hose is non-conductive construction which is resistant to air, water, petroleum-based products, many chemicals, solvents and sprays.