- Application: General Low Pressure Air and Water
- Fitting Type: Cap
- Material: Malleable Cast Iron to ASTM A-197, ASTM A47
- Design Standard: EN 10242 : 1994
- Suitable for Water Application Used in General, Irrigation and Rural Services, Compressed Air Pipes and Fuel and Gas Lines Utilities
- Working Pressure: 150PSI
- Plating Standard: ISO 1461 – Hot Dip Galvanised Coating on Fabricated Iron and Steel Articles
- Thread: BSP – Pipe Thread Where Pressure-Tight Joints are Made on the Thread
- Comply with Australian Standards
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.