- The Foot Valves are used to Prevent Reverse Flow and to Maintain Prime Within the Pump When Fitted to the Foot or End of the Suction Pipe of the Pump Set.
- The Main Components of the Foot Valve Consist of Body, Flap, Seat and Strainer.
- The Swing Flap Pivots Freely on the Hinge Blocks. Its Movement is Restricted with Stops Preventing Damage to the Inside Walls of the Valve.
- A Durable EPDM Seal is Fitted to the Flap for Reliable Service and the Flap Assembly is of a Self Levelling Design to Allow for Wear Within the Seal.
- A Quick Release Lever is Fitted to the Valve and can be Remotely Activated by a Cable to Release the Water Within the Valve.
- Size Range: 80mm (3″) (3”) – 350mm (14″) (14”)
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.