- Features and Advantages:
- Leak-proof sealing at all conditions, including low system pressure.
- The aerodynamic design of the float provides air flow at a very high velocity. The float does not close before the water has reached the valve.
- Threaded outlet elbow allows various possibilities of drain connection.
- The valve design contains a very limited number of parts, allowing an easy dismantling for maintenance.
- Technical Specifications:
- Operating Pressure of 0.1 bar / 1.5 psi to 16 bar / 230 psi
- Maximal Water Temp. for Continuous Operation: 60°C / 140°F
- Maximal Water Temp. for Intermittent Operation: 80°C / 175°F
- 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 2” BSP or NPT Threaded Base – as per the Customer’s Choice
- Structure materials: Cover: GRP (UV resistant), Base: GRP or Brass
- Internal parts: Corrosion Resistant Plastic Materials and Synthetic Rubber
- At pipe pressure of 0.5 bar / 7 psi:
- The 2”/50mm Valve Allows the Discharge of 260 m3/h / 153 CFM of air
- The 1”/25mm Valve Allows the Discharge of 60 m3/h / 35 CFM of air
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.