Used in a wide range of Industries including HVAC, Gas, Petrochemical, Pulp & Paper, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Brewing, Food processing, mining, Textile and General Industry. They are compact and give bubble tight shut off as well as having good regulating capabilities.
Butterfly valves are used in agricultural or wastewater treatment applications and are one of the most common and well-known valve types to regulate the flow of water. A stainless steel disc within the body of the valve is positioned perpendicular to the flow of water when in the closed position and parallel to the flow of water when in the fully opened position. A slimmer body type allows Butterfly valves to take up less space and weight than other valves that provide cost efficiencies whilst being very precise and reliable that require very little maintenance.
- Application: General Water
- Lugged cast iron body
- Watermark & Standards mark Approved.
- Material: Ductile Iron with epoxy (FBE) blue coated body
- Type: Lugged with threaded BSPT drilled bolt holes (diameter varies subject to the size of valve)
- Operation: Gear Box (hand wheel) with position indicators
- Drilling: AS 2129 Table E (Australian Standard)
- Pressure Rating: 16 BAR (1600 KPA)
- Seat: EPDM Seat
- Pinless Square Drive 420 Stainless Steel stem / shaft (Extremely corrosive resistant compared to pinned stems and high strength to allow greater flow capabilities)
- CF8M Stainless Steel Disc (Precision machined to ensure mirror image of seat profile to enhance low torque operation & reduced liner wear)
- Temperature Rating: -15°C to 110°C
- Size Range: 80mm (3”) to 600mm (24”)
- The Unique Bonded Cartridge Design Gives Them a Longer Life Span, Allow Vacuum to be Run Through Them and Makes Them Replaceable if Ever the Need Should Arise.
- Common Applications Include Water Trucks, Irrigation, Cement Hoppers and Other Industrial Applications.
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.