Brass ‘Y’ Type Line Strainer BSP – F&F
Our Brass ‘Y’ Type Line Strainer BSP – F&F is designed to remove solids and other particles from fluids which prevents contamination or damage to the system it is fitted to. It is widely used to protect downstream mechanical equipment such as turbines, pumps, heat exchanges, spray nozzles, condensers, meters and steam traps.
- Suitable for domestic water services, heating and air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems
- Protects piping system elements due to being eco friendly, compact and hydraulically efficient
- Cast brass body with 304 stainless steel mesh
- Female x Female BSP ends, ISO228 (equivalent to DIN259 and BS2779)
- Sizes range from 15mm (1/2″) to 100mm (4″)
- Working temperature 1⁰C – 99⁰C
- Maximum pressure 1600kPa
Mesh: Stainless Steel
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.