Brass Hex Plug BSPT
Our Brass Hex Plugs have a hexagon shape on the top of the fitting and are threaded on the end. Their basic purpose is to stop the flow.
- Manufactured to comply to Australian Standard
- Heavy Pattern Design
- Watermarked to AS3688 License WMKA02387
- Suitable for Domestic, Industrial or Agricultural Plumbing
- Temperature Range: 0 C – 95 deg C
- Maximum operating pressure at normal temperature 1400 KPA
- Size Range: 6mm (1/8″) – 100mm (4″)
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.