- Fitting Type: Elbow 90 Deg Male x Female
- Threads for the screwed ends of fittings comply to the appropriate requirements of AS 1722 Part 1: Sealing pipe threads and also ISO 7-1.
- Female Ends: Normally supplied with parallel thread.
- Male Ends: Normally supplied with taper threads.
- Black Steel: These fittings are generally degreased and protected with a coating of light oil.
- BS EN 10241 “Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings, Screwed BSP Thread”.
- Australian Standard 1074 “Steel Tubes and Tubulars Threaded or suitable for Threading with Pipe Threads of Whitworth Form”.
- Australian Standard 1650 “Galvanised Coatings on Ferrous Articles”.
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.