The Bermad Quick Pressure Relief Valve 2 Way with Gauge is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that sustains minimum preset upstream (back) pressure. It either opens or shuts in response to a remote pressure command. When installed offline, the Bermad Quick Pressure Relief Valve 2 Way with Gauge relieves line pressure in excess of preset pressure.
- Sustains upstream line pressure controlling system fill-up
- Relieves excess pressure protecting pump & system
- Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant
- Excellent low flow regulation performance
- Uֺֺnitised Flexible Diaphragm and Guided Plug Prevents diaphragm erosion and distortion