Aluminium Camlock – Type E – Male Camlock x Male Hose Barb
The benefit of an aluminium camlock is that aluminium is light weight and corrosion resistant. It is also odourless and water-tight, which makes it non toxic.
Camlock fittings are used to connect hose fittings and/or pipe fittings together in a numerous number of industries – this enables liquids to be transferred from one place to another. No tools are required to connect camlock fittings which makes them super easy to use, time saving and cost efficient. Camlock fittings are an extremely versatile and durable product and are well suited to situations where frequent changes occur.
- Male Camlock x Male Hose Barb
- Used with corresponding coupler, Type B (male thread end), Type C (hose barb), Type D (female thread end) or Type DC (dust cap)
- Used in irrigation, pumping, hose distribution, bulk tanker, water carrier and general industries
- Used in water, oil, powders, some hydrocarbons and chemical applications
- Type: E
- Material: Aluminium
- Sizes range from: 20mm (3/4″) – 150mm (6″)