Aluminium Camlock – Type DC – Dust Cap Female Camlock
The benefit of an aluminium camlock is that aluminium is light weight and corrosion resistant. It is also odourless and water-tight, which makes it non toxic.
Camlock fittings are used to connect hose fittings and/or pipe fittings together in a numerous number of industries – this enables liquids to be transferred from one place to another. No tools are required to connect camlock fittings which makes them super easy to use, time saving and cost efficient. Camlock fittings are an extremely versatile and durable product and are well suited to situations where frequent changes occur.
- Dust Cap Female Camlock
- Used to cover the end of an adaptor
- Prevents dust, dirt, insects and small rodents from gaining entry into the covered area
- Used in irrigation, pumping, hose distribution, bulk tanker, water carrier and general industries
- Used in water, oil, powders, some hydrocarbons and chemical applications
- Used with Type A, E and F adaptors
- Type: DC
- Material: Aluminium
- Sizes range from: 20mm (3/4″) – 150mm (6″)
All products are covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years. Should you have an item that is faulty we are happy to replace with a new one. Please contact us with details and/or photos of the fault as well as your contact details so we can discuss the issue and organise a replacement at our cost, or if you prefer we can provide a full refund. In some cases, we may request the item be returned to us depending on the issue.