316 Stainless Steel Elbow 90 Deg – M&F BSP
Our 316 Stainless Steel Elbow 90 Deg – M&F BSP is a fitting with a 90 degree bend that connects two lengths of pipe. The 90 degree bend is designed to change the direction of flow in the pipe it is connected to.
- Used in a wide range of industrial applications
- High tensile strength
- Can withstand high pressure
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent wear resistance
- Sizes range from: 6mm (1/8″) – 100mm (4″)
- All threads are qualified and fittings are acid cleaned to ensure they are free from swarf and contaminants
- Pressure rating: 150 PSI
|Size||Male Fitting End||Female Fitting End||Actual Barb|
|Imperial||Metric||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter|
Size (Imperial): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in inches
Size (Metric): Size designated to match the ID of Fitting in mm
Male Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres.
Male Thread OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Male Fitting in millimetres
Female Thread ID (mm): The actual Inside diameter of the Female Fitting in millimetres.
Actual Barb OD (mm): The actual outside diameter of the Barbed fitting in millimetres.